Does your outsourcing contract disappoint you? The most successful companies embed it within all they do. So if quality is a dirty word in your organisation then you may well be missing a huge opportunity.
Outsourcing quality is all about ensuring:
- Contracted outcomes are delivered.
- Performance targets are met.
- Positions on commercials, service delivery and customer satisfaction throughout the contract lifecycle are aligned and stay aligned.
- Outcomes are predictable.
- Risk is managed.
- That contracts are crafted which are flexible enough to deal with changing business circumstances and emerging solutions.
- Proper governance mechanisms are in place to manage the services, contract and issues.
Not really harder than that – simple?
Read more here Why quality counts.