IACCM erbjuder en tre veckors gratis online kurs i Contract Management: Building relationships in business. Läs mer nedan och anmäl dig här
Manage business relationships and contracts successfully
An overwhelming 16,000 people from around the globe benefited from this online course last April making it a great success. We are glad to repeat this interactive learning event starting November 9, 2015.
The program is based on IACCM’s Ten Pitfalls in Contract Management and the content is relevant to both experienced and inexperienced participants. Content for this online course is posted each Monday over the course of 3 weeks. Log in when you are ready to study and also to have conversations with fellow learners on the discussion forum.
Course topics include:
- Relationship fundamentals; the things that can go right or wrong in commercial relationships
- The rules that govern public and private sector procurement
- The complexities of supply chains and networks that are a feature of many contracts
- How to manage interdependencies and the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Judgement and the data needed to inform it
As a non-profit association, IACCM was delighted to be invited to create this course and we’re pleased to have it run again so more professionals can benefit and raise their understanding of how to manage better business relationships through contract and commercial management.
Källa: Event Registration